Saturday, November 16, 2013

All about Me




64 Random Things About Me
  1. I was born in 1974.
  2. I don't like wine.  No matter how sophisticated I think it would be to drink it.
  3. I was adopted by my late father, he died a few short years ago, and to this day I feel that I'm to blame.
  4. I act like I don't have a care in the world, when really I worry constantly about everything.
  5. I am deathly afraid of water.
  6. I played the flute for 8 years.
  7. I waited until I was 36 to go back to college.
  8. I have only visited 10 states, and the only country I've ever been to is Canada.
  9. I'm the mother of four. 
  10. I love music, country, rock, pop, top 40. alternative, classic rock, classical, the list goes on and on.
  11. I have only lived in 2 states.
  12. I would love to learn sign language.
  13. I have one leg that is almost an inch shorter than the other.
  14. I am constantly frustrated with the school system in my community because the kids who really need help slip through the system.
  15. I used to chew on erasers, until another student convinced me that I would get lead poisoning.
  16. I wish I could quit my job and be a stay at home mom.
  17. I have a membership to gym I never use, and will renew it annually just so be able to say I have one.
  18. I would give anything to have my dog Bandit back.
  19. I am working on a Bachelors in Legal Studies, with a final goal of becoming an attorney.
  20. It makes me angry if I don't get A's in my classes now.
  21. My high school grades were so bad I almost didn't graduate.
  22. If I was on death row my "Last Meal" would be ribeye and sweet potato.
  23. I support the right of gays to marry.
  24. I love being short, even if my 12 year old is taller than me.
  25. I was never an athletic child, but admire that trait in my kids.
  26. If I could move back to my home town I would in a heartbeat.
  27. I am extremely competitive even with myself.
  28. I want to own a miniature cow!
  29. I adore everything pink!
  30. I am claustrophobic, afraid of the dark, heights, deep water, and being alone.
  31. I truly am a creature of habit.
  32. I have a very strange form of OCD (in my opinion)
  33. I suffer from panic attacks.
  34. I ate peanut butter and black raspberry jelly sandwiches almost every day from 1st grade through 8th grade.
  35. I rode an elephant for my 10th birthday.
  36. I love food, and trying new foods is a new found love.
  37. I love to sing, even if I'm not very good at it.
  38. I am very rarely seen without a cup of coffee in hand.
  39. I still use the TV as a babysitter on occasion. I admit it.
  40. My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing.
  41. My favorite movie quote is from Hope Floats
  42. I have VERY expensive taste. But don't have the funds to match it.
  43. I love my car, even if it will cost more to fix it than to buy a new one.
  44. I've never read the bible.
  45. I have a lot of great ideas but no idea how to implement them
  46. I am the queen of fake it 'til you make it.
  47. I love learning new things.
  48. I'm a people pleaser. 
  49. I was a horrible parent when I had my first 2 kids, and feel guilty about it. 
  50. When I threaten to knock some sense into my kids, I'm afraid someone will believe it and report me for child abuse.
  51. I worry .....about everything.
  52. I hate the town I live in.
  53. I want to blog daily but always find something else I want to do.
  54. I want to be a rockabilly girl.
  55. Google is my best friend.
  56. My lucky number is 13.
  57. I was never one of the popular kids in school, and liked it that way.
  58. I am a huge advocate for chiropractic care.
  59. I am horrible with money.
  60. I enjoy a good quality beer if I'm going to drink. New Belgium is my favorite.
  61. I was 38 before I got drunk the first time.
  62. I used to smoke and quit cold turkey when I got pregnant with my third daughter.
  63. I really do love my job.
  64. I hate the fact that I've put my fiance in the position he is in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment